Martes, Marso 22, 2016

Slab Foundation Repair Was Not Expected

A few months ago I closed on a new home and I have been having some serious regrets. While I knew that there would need to be some work done, I had no idea that I was going to need to hire someone for slab foundation repair. My friend told me that this is not as bad as it sounds, but the idea of having to pay someone for this is making me upset. I hadn't budgeted any money for this, so I am going to need to dig into my savings in order to cover the cost. 

I have been told by a couple of people that I do not need to have it done right away but there is no reason for me to wait. Since I am already having some work done, I might as well bite the bullet and get this taken care of as soon as possible. The sooner I get this Austin pier and beam foundation repair, the sooner I can be in my new place without a care in the world. That is far better than settling down then having to call someone to do work on my home at a later date.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento